Lone Worker Awareness Training
Lone Worker Awareness Training is a specialised half-day program designed to educate individuals about the unique risks and safety considerations associated with working alone. This course is particularly relevant for employees who work independently or in isolated environments without direct supervision or immediate access to colleagues. The training aims to raise awareness, promote safety best practices, and equip lone workers with the knowledge and skills to mitigate potential hazards.
Successful completion of the Lone Worker Awareness Training will empower individuals to recognise potential hazards and adopt safety measures while working alone. By promoting a proactive safety culture, participants will be better equipped to protect themselves and respond effectively to challenges encountered in lone working scenarios.
- Introduction to Lone Worker Awareness
- Legal and Employer Responsibilities
- Identifying Lone Worker Risks
- Personal Safety Strategies
- Emergency Preparedness
- Working Alone in Remote or Isolated Environments
- Traveling and Transport Safety
- Dealing with Conflict and Aggression
- Health and Wellbeing of Lone Workers
- Formative Assessment
- Group discussions, quizzes, and practical exercises
- Formative feedback and reinforcement of key safety concepts
- Course Review and Conclusion