EMERGENCY AID AT WORK TRAINING – LEVEL 2
Delegates will learn how to apply emergency first aid techniques. They will practice basic life support using artificial manikins and be formally assessed to ensure that the training has been thoroughly absorbed. After passing formal assessment delegates will be certified as Level 2 First Aiders.
* Whilst the overall course is valid for 3 years, it is strongly recommended that the resuscitation component is refreshed annually.
Care, Education and Commercial
- Introduction & course overview
- Taking charge, accident report form
- First aid equipment
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who
is not breathing, C.P.R.
- Recognising & assisting a
- Managing a casualty who is wounded
- Managing a casualty who is in shock
- Managing minor injuries
- Course evaluation