FIRST AID AT WORK TRAINING – LEVEL 3
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to enable first aid to be given to employees if they are injured or become ill at work.
This course follows HSE criteria and after passing formal assessment on day three, delegates will be certified as Level 3 First Aiders.
* Whilst the overall course is valid for 3 years, it is strongly recommended that the resuscitation component is refreshed annually.
Care, Education and Commercial
People at work can suffer injury or sudden illness. It is important that employers have made arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. – HSE
- Introduction and course overview
- First Aid
- Airway & breathing problems
- Circulation problems
- Wounds & bleeding
- Burns & scalds
- Injuries to bones, muscles, & joints
- Effects of heat & cold
- Diabetes, epilepsy, febrile convulsions
- Health & safety
- Reporting of incidents
- Formal assessments
- Circulatory respiratory system
- Course evaluation