PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING
With child injury or illness being so traumatic forall concerned, this course is critically important for all who work with children. Babies and
very young children are unable to express their symptoms, so when paediatric first aid is required, it is often a very serious situation which calls for high-quality training.
* Whilst the overall course is valid for 3 years, it is strongly recommended that the resuscitation component is refreshed annually.
Care, Education and Commercial
This course is suitable for nannies, au pairs, baby sitters, parents, foster parents, teachers, and all other care professionals who come into contact with babies and children during the course of their work.
- Introduction & course overview
- First Aid
- Primary assessment
- Secondary assessment
- Recovery position
- Airway & breathing problems
- Resuscitation for children & babies
- Head injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Burns & scalds
- Ear & eye injuries
- Injuries to bones, muscles, & joints
- Childhood illnesses and conditions inc
- Meningitis and anaphylactic shock
- Bites & stings
- Formal assessments
- Course evaluation